If you’re searching for how to watch IPL 2023 for free then you come to the right place because IPL is the best T20 cricket league in the world and it’s hosted by India. In India, so many platforms are available which broadcast IPL free but when we talk about outside India there are few platforms where you can watch IPL free. So, one platform where you can watch IPL free is Sling TV. In this article, we will discuss how to watch IPL on Sling free 2023.
Table of Contents
What is Sling TV?
Sling TV is the first app-based TV service letting you stream live television and on-demand content over the internet. Watch live sports, shows, and entertainment wherever you are, at home or on the go! With Sling TV, you get to choose the television option perfect for you, including Channel Add-ons, Premiums Add-ons, DVR Plus, and more. Watching live TV is easier and more affordable with Sling.
Click on the Link to get a complete Step-by-Step guide about Sling TV
How to watch IPL on Sling for free
You can watch sling TV free on your mobile devices and smart tv. Here is a step-by-step guide to watching IPL on Sling and enjoying all matches outside of India.
- Sign Up for Sling free: You need to sign up for Sling TV to watch IPL. go to the Sling TV website and click on the sign-up button. Complete the sign-up process by giving some information (Email, Enter password, and Billing).
- Download the Sling TV app: After completing the sign-up process you need to download the Sling TV app on your mobile device.
- Access Sling TV account: Now, you have to login into Sling TV by giving your Email and Password which set you in the sign-up process.
- Watch Free: When you open the app tap on the watch now button and you get a 7-day free trial.
So, you have successfully created your account free on Sling TV and many options are shown on the home screen like Shows, Movies, Sports, and many more. In the sports section, you see that all sports and IPL can also be available here watch and enjoy.
Sling TV subscription plan
This has three plans Sling Blue, Orange, and Blue & Orange both all plans have different features but If you want to watch only cricket then you have the option Sling cricket subscribe and watch.
New users get 50% off on their first-month subscription and after completing it’s charged regular price.
Note: If you can access or add on some features like an expended DVR and Lifestyles extra you have to pay some extra cost.
Benefits to watch IPL on Sling TV
Watching IPL on Sling TV there are many benefits:
- It is affordable and gives a free trial.
- Offers you to watch many channels in one place with a high-quality streaming experience.
- Sling TV is available and supported on a wide range of devices like iOS, Apple, Roku, Android TV, Xbox One, and many more.
The Final Cut
Watching IPL on Sling TV is the best option to enjoy the tournament and also you can watch your favorite movies and shows. Follow the above step-by-step guide watch and enjoy the IPL without spending time.
Can I watch IPL free on Sling TV?
Yes, you can watch IPL free on Sling TV for only a 7-day free trial.
Do I need a subscription to Sling TV?
Yes, you need a subscription after completing your free trial.
How channels are available for free on Sling TV?
Sling TV has 80+ free streaming channels where you can watch without paying any cost.
Can I watch IPL on Sling TV Worldwide?
No, unfortunately, Sling TV is restricted to streaming outside the USA. So, can’t watch IPL worldwide on Sling TV.