Are you looking for a new way to watch television or live sports matches? Your favorite sports, television shows, and movies are at your fingertips with Fubo TV, which combines the best of cable and streaming. When you subscribe to Fubo TV, you will have access to more than 100+ channels of on-demand programming, live sports, and premium movie broadcasts in 4K. Fubtv’s best option is that you can customize your viewing experience with add-ons and upgrade packages.
So, if you’re ready to make the switch to Fubo TV, and know How to Subscribe FuboTV so this step-by-step guide will walk you through the process in complete detail. From creating an account to selecting your subscription plan, this guide will make subscribing to Fubo TV a breeze. So, get ready to start streaming your favorite shows and movies with Fubo TV today!
Table of Contents
Know That: How to Subscribe ESPN+
What is Fubotv?
Fubo TV is an American over-the-top (OTT) internet television service that offers you to watch your favorite live Sports, TV shows, and movies on-demand content. It primarily focuses on streaming live sports, including cricket, soccer, basketball, football, baseball, and more.
Fubo TV can offer a variety of plans that include different channel lineups and features, after buying a their subscription plan you can watch cloud DVR, multi-screen streaming, and 4K streaming. Fubo TV is supported on a variety of devices, like smart TVs, smartphones, tablets, and computers. Fubo TV is available in the United States, Canada, and Spain.
What You Need to Know Before Subscribing?
Before you buy a plan of Fubo TV, there are a few things you should have in your mind.
- First, you’ll need a reliable internet connection of at least 3 Mbps for 720p resolution that is good for Tablets and TVs you have to 5 Mbps. Make sure you check your internet speed before you start streaming.
- Second, you’ll need a device in which Fubo TV is supported properly. Fubo TV is compatible with Apple TV, Amazon Fire TV, Roku, and Chromecast. You can also access Fubo TV on your computer or mobile device.
- Lastly, you’ll need to create a proper and valid Fubo TV account. You can do this for free to follow the below steps, and you’ll need to provide your payment information to start streaming.
After getting these things, you’re ready to start subscribing to Fubo TV. Let’s take a look at how to create a Fubo TV account and how to subscribe to Fubo TV.
How to Create Fubo TV Account?
Creating a Fubo TV account is very simple and free just follow the below steps.
Step-1. Firstly, you need to go to the Fubo TV website.
Step-2. Click on the “Sign Up” button.
Step-3. After that, you will need to provide your email address and create a password.
Step-4. Enter your payment information.
Step-5. Once you’ve done this, you’ll be taken to the Fubo TV homepage where you can start streaming.
If you have already a Fubo TV account, but you have forgotten your password, you can reset your password, read the below tips:
- Click on the “Forgot Password” link on the sign-in page.
- In the next step, you will be prompted to enter your account’s email address.
- Fubo TV will then send you a link in an Email to reset your password.
How much Subscription cost of Fubo TV?
Fubo Tv has three subscription plans and all have different features and facilities.
How to Subscribe FuboTV: Step-by-Step Guide
Here’s a step-by-step guide on how to subscribe to Fubo TV:
Step-1. Go to the Fubo TV website and log in to your account (enter your Email and Password).
Step-2. You come homepage of Fubo TV, now click on the “Subscribe” button.
Step-3. Select the plan to which you want a subscription.
Step-4. Fubo TV offers three plans: Fubo, Fubo Extra, and Fubo Latino.
Step-5. These three plans have different features and add-ons, choose a plan would you like.
Step-6. Enter your payment information and click “Subscribe.”
Step-7. That’s all, Now you can enjoy and watch your favorite sports and movies.
Check That: How to subscribe Sling TV
The Benefits of Subscribing to Fubo TV
There are some benefits of why subscribing to Fubo TV.
- First, you get More than 100 channels available. This includes movies, TV shows, and live sports.
- Second, you can add premium movie channels like Showtime, Starz, Cinemax, and Epix.
- As a third option, you can also customize your subscription plan by adding add-ons and upgrading.
- Fourth, allows you to get the features and channels you want without having to pay for channels you don’t need.
- Lastly, you can use Fubo TV on your Androids, iPhones, or streaming devices.
How to Choose the Right Subscription Plan on Fubo TV
If you are confused as to which FuboTV subscription plan is right for you. So, Here are a few tips that helps you to choose the right plan:
- First, you have to consider your budget.
- Fubo TV offers three types of subscription plans and all plans have different features, so you can find one which you want and fits your budget.
- Think about the features you need and then select a plan.
- Look at their promotional offers.
- You should check Fubo TV’s marketing department before signing up for a subscription to see if they offer any promotional discounts or deals.
How to Access Fubo TV on Different Devices
Fubo TV is compatible with a variety of devices, so easily you can access your subscription on the device of your choice. Follow this Guide to how to access Fubo TV on different devices:
- Apple TV: Open the App Store, search for “Fubo TV,” and install the app.
- Amazon Fire TV: Open the Amazon App Store, search for “Fubo TV,” and install the app.
- Roku: Open the Roku Channel Store, search for “Fubo TV,” and install the app.
- Chromecast: Open the Google Play Store, search for “Fubo TV,” and install the app.
- Computer: Go to the Fubo TV website and log in to your account.
- Mobile Device: Open the App Store or Google Play Store, search for “Fubo TV,” and install the app.
Subscribing to Fubo TV is a great way to start streaming your favorite sports, shows, and movies. With Fubo TV, you can access over 100+ channels with 4k broadcast on-demand programming, live sports, and premium movie channels. Plus, you can customize your subscription plan anytime with add-ons and upgrade packages. So, if you’re ready to make the switch to Fubo TV, is very good news for you and your pocket simply follow our guide and enjoy or start watching your favorite shows and movies with Fubo TV today.
Is Fubo TV have a free trial?
Yes, Fubo tv has a seven-day free trial only for a new subscribers.
How much subscription cost of Fubo TV in Canada?
FuboTV Canada have Monthly, Quarterly, and Annual plan all these three plans have their respective price $14.99/month, $14.99/month, and $16.67/month.
How many subscription plans are on FuboTV?
FuboTV has three subscriptions Pro, Elite, and Premier plans and all plans have different facilities.
How much subscription cost of Fubo TV Elite?
Fubotv Elite subscription plans cost $84.99 per month.
How much subscription cost of Fubo TV Premier?
FuboTV Premier subscription plans cost $94.99 per month.