It offers live-streaming sports events as well as exclusive shows, documentaries, and more. ESPN Plus is a premium streaming service in the USA. Whether you are a sports enthusiast or not, ESPN Plus is a must-have for you. We will guide you through the process in this comprehensive guide. We will cover everything from what ESPN Plus is, how much it costs, How to subscribe ESPN Plus, the features and benefits, and how to access it on various devices.
Table of Contents
What is ESPN Plus?
There are various sports content options available on ESPN Plus, including live events, original shows, documentaries, and more. A complementary channel to ESPN cable channels, it was launched in April 2018. Several sports events are not broadcast on the regular ESPN channels but can be viewed on ESPN Plus.
ESPN Plus is a subscription-based streaming service that provides access to live sports, on-demand videos, and exclusive original programming. The service is available in the United States and offers to watch all cricket leagues ( IPL, PSL, ICC, and more) live matches.
Check Out: Best Apps To Watch Asia Cup In USA
What are the features and benefits of ESPN Plus?
- Live sports events: ESPN Plus provides access to live events for various sports, including UFC, boxing, college sports, MLS, and more.
- Original shows and documentaries: ESPN Plus features exclusive shows and documentaries, including 30 for 30 series and other original content.
- Ad-free experience: ESPN Plus offers an ad-free experience for all of its subscribers.
- Multiple device support: ESPN Plus can be accessed on various devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and streaming devices such as Roku and Amazon Fire TV.
- Offline viewing: ESPN Plus allows subscribers to download content and watch it offline.
How much does ESPN Plus cost?
The cost of ESPN Plus is $9.99 per month or $99.9 per year. Additionally, you can subscribe to ESPN Plus in a bundle with Hulu and Disney Plus for $12.99 per month.
|ESPN Plus Subscription
|ESPN Plus, Disney+, and Hulu
How to subscribe ESPN Plus:
follow these simple steps:
Step 1: Go to the ESPN Plus website or download the app.
Step 2: Click on the ‘Subscribe Now’ button located in the top right corner of the website.
Step 3: Select a plan that suits you best. You can choose to pay monthly or annually.
Step 4: Create an account by providing your email address and creating a password.
Step 5: Enter your payment information, including your credit card details. You can also use PayPal.
Step 6: After completing the subscription process, you can start streaming your favorite sports events on ESPN Plus.
How to access ESPN Plus on different devices
You can access ESPN Plus on various devices, including smartphones, tablets, smart TVs, and streaming devices. Here’s how to access ESPN Plus on different devices:
- Smartphones and tablets: Download the ESPN app from the App Store or Google Play Store. After downloading the app, log in to your account to start streaming.
- Smart TVs: ESPN Plus is available on some smart TVs. Check your TV’s app store to see if the ESPN app is available. After downloading the app, log in to your account to start streaming.
- Streaming devices: ESPN Plus is available on streaming devices such as Roku and Amazon Fire TV. Download the ESPN app from the device’s app store, log in to your account, and start streaming.
Know That: Best Apps To Watch ODI World Cup 2023
I hope you can understand how can access ESPN Plus on various devices or how to Subscribe It’s essential to determine your budget and needs before choosing the right ESPN Plus subscription plan. The ESPN Plus channel has a plan that’s right for you, whether you want live sports, exclusive content, or multiple streaming options. You should choose a streaming plan based on your streaming habits and preferences.
What is the difference between ESPN and ESPN Plus?
In the ESPN Plus subscription service, exclusive sports content is available that is not available on regular ESPN channels. ESPN is a cable TV channel that broadcasts several live sports events each day.
Does ESPN+ have a free trial?
When ESPN+ is launched then he gave a 7-day free trial But, now there is no free trial.