We welcome writers and startups who want to get wide visibility and share their stories on our esteemed homepage. of course, We don’t compromise on quality over quantity.
Guidelines For Writers Who Want To Write for US:
- Before you write the article, we would love to hear your ideas for content.
- Articles should be original, exclusive to our site, and not plagiarized. The article should be informative and helpful.
- Grammar and spelling should be correct, as well as no grammatical errors. The article should be at least 700 words long.
- Use H2 and H3 Headers.
- We do not accept promotional content or links.
- Gambling, Casino, Adult Based content are not Acceptable.
- Your content readability score must be good.
- Don’t use copyrighted images.
- Try to focus on LSI keywords.
- Once your content is published on Cricketseeker you can’t post it anywhere else.
- You can add your site home page link in your author bio section.
- You can also use some useful links in the article body (Only high authority sites links)
How to submit
For inquiries or guest posts, please email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Submit your draft as a Google document so editors can provide feedback and guidance easily. You may also send us a plaintext document, a Markdown document, or a link to a document in HTML.
Sponsored Blog Posts & Advertising Options: Please contact (email@example.com) for sponsored tag & Banner advertisements.